Quality Pack Project Profile
Type of project:
- New greenfield factory
- Beverage cans for energy drinks and iced teas
- March 2016 – Beginning
- February 2018 – Completion
- First can and end plant in Hungary
- Customer is vertically integrating from producing and filling beverages, to self-manufacturing cans for their products.
- 3000 CPM D&I Can Line – Turnkey, expandable to 3400 cpm
- 3000 EPM End Line – Turnkey
This was a full turnkey project where Stolle was responsible for providing:
- 100% of the production equipment
- 100% of the ancillary equipment
- QC gauges
- Full mechanical and electrical Installations including
- Steelwork for platforms, etc.
- Electrical LV and distribution panels
- Electrical cable trays
- Electrical cables
- Startup and commissioning of the can and end lines
- Production ramp-up
- Training of plant personnel
Click HERE to view video of Quality Pack plant
- Stolle constructed a second can line (L2) at Quality Pack during 2021-22 (200/202 x 250 ml slim cans), and doubled the output of the existing end line (200 diameter B64 ends).
- During 2023-24, Stolle will construct a third can line (L3) that will produce 2000 CPM (1.2 billion cans per year), and produce both 200/202 x 250 ml slim cans as well as 200/211 x 500 ml standard diameter cans.
- Also in 2023-24 Stolle will construct a second end line (E2) that will produce both 200 and 202 B64 ends.
For more information about this project, please contact Chris McAlpine or Phil Smith: